India Broadband Forum Feed


Tikona Broadband User Experiences

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 01:07 PM PST

Wanted to go with Tikona, Filled the form online, Next morning got a call from their customer care and was assured a demo within 24 hours, its 48+ hours no calls from the so called DEMO GUY.

Don't know if they will still be interested in new customers..

Validity of MP3 purchases from Flipkart Flyte is 1 year?

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 12:52 PM PST

sorted alphabetically. just reached f. after that no results.

Traktor DJ App for iPad

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 12:49 PM PST

Help me about this problem.

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 12:47 PM PST

Quote:

Originally Posted by k.kanthi143@gmail.com View Post
hey everybody. I have already asked this doubt on hathway but i also want to know about digi cable hyderabad.My doubt is that i am currently using normal cable in my house for viewing tv.i will go for job and i am not getting time to view tv, so i bought aver tv tuner to my pc for viewing tv in pc because always doing my work in pc and also viewing tv. aver tv tuner records well with normal cable.But our cable is giving poor quality.
I want better quality for viewing channels and recording. so some of my friends suggested me to buy airtel dth,but i came to know that airtel dth cannot be recorded wih tv tuer.So by this forum i have known that hathway cannot be recorded on pc with my aver tv tuner. So i want to buy Digi cable set top box now.Because our cable operator is not providing hathway. so will Digi Cable Set Top Box records the tv shows with aver tv tuner card. please help me.
My Tv Tuner Is- Avertv Super009. Please if anyone knows reply me fast, because in hyderabad march 31st is last date for digitisation. So please Help me. Thank you in advance.

you can record through tv tuner with any stb with the option of Rf OUT which will give the digital output through the rf out port if you dont have a RCA port on the reciever.

Girls

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 12:24 PM PST

Whatsapp Updates

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 12:24 PM PST

Updated for Windows Phone 7.5. 7.8 and 8 as well to version 2.9.2.0

WhatsApp | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Zee Dish TV TruHD: HBO Defined and HBO Hits on Zee Dish TV

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 12:18 PM PST

I got these channel when my STB ran auto update today, these channels are just before the FOX Crime HD in around 54 number channel, don't remember exact number though.

and the Bad part is, these channels are ONLY FREE FOR A MONTH, another bullsh*t from Dish, you need to pay for each and every channel which
is worth watching, don't know if someday you would only get regional channels in your initial Rs.460/pm and have to pay for all other channels.

Google Image Search Updates

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 12:13 PM PST

PlayStation 4 Revealed

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 12:03 PM PST



well this was fun.

Google Chrome OS - Chromebooks - Chromebox Updates

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 11:59 AM PST