India Broadband Forum Feed


Flipkart Flyte Anniversary: Hundred free albums a day for 10 days!

Posted: 20 Feb 2013 12:05 PM PST

@androidfreak: My goodness, that's epic. I'm just adding the albums I like to my Flyte library and downloading selective songs which I want. :)

keyboard typing wrong lettere

Posted: 20 Feb 2013 11:23 AM PST

Re-Install

Boot into safe mode (press F8) just after power ON, remove it from Device Manager, mouse would work fine to do so.

reboot, Let windows install it again.

online mobile recharge

Posted: 20 Feb 2013 11:20 AM PST

The one and only reason I use PAYTM is super clean and simple Web Interface.
No Ads bullshit like many others have, no heavy pages to load.

Android app is so good that I've recharged a few friends for free just to show them how good Paytm is :secret:

SwiftKey 4 with Flow for Google Android (Now with Hindi and Hinglish Support)

Posted: 20 Feb 2013 11:20 AM PST

I'm not a fan of flow. Disabled. Rather than that I like slide backwards to delete a word & down to hide the keyboard gestures.

BSNL Users are excited about the Speed Upgrade at the Same Price

Posted: 20 Feb 2013 10:56 AM PST

Modem heat can also cause disconnection. Place where there is air circulation (near window will be nice) and make sure vent hole are not covered.

Getting Low Download Speed

Posted: 20 Feb 2013 10:38 AM PST

Just talk to SDE of your exchange. It is a BSNL issue

Ubuntu for Tablet PCs

Posted: 20 Feb 2013 10:30 AM PST

deleted...

New Channels getting Added on Videocon D2H DTH

Posted: 20 Feb 2013 10:29 AM PST

Quote:

Originally Posted by armaanyounis View Post
Dish Tru HD have already added them. 2 HD channels from HBO... http://broadbandforum.in/zee-dish-tv...-and-hbo-hits/

It's not yet added. It is supposed to be added on 22nd I.e after some hours.

hike: messaging app with sms support in india

Posted: 20 Feb 2013 10:28 AM PST

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndianMascot View Post
I redeemed Rs 70 today on my Vodafone postpaid number and it was posted as payment in my billing account. Also in PayTM I have never encountered any such limitation of minimum amount.

It could very well be a restriction by Tata Docomo for postpaid. Like BSNL does not allow less than 55Rs for talktime online recharge. Like some operators accept all recharges of all valid denominations or some have only limited selection of denominations for online.


@amar.

I hope you have tried to raise voice on twitter. This is one very effective solution these days.