India Broadband Forum Feed


16 gb memory card

Posted: 31 Jan 2013 12:02 PM PST

Quote:

Originally Posted by manu1991 View Post
Buy Samsung if you can find them. They are good quality. Plus, the amount of fakes floating around are less.

theitbazaar.com had lots of Samsung MicroSD cards a couple of months back, don't know if he still ships them at reasonable price.

Looking for Indian Holidays schedule 2013 in csv/ical format

Posted: 31 Jan 2013 12:00 PM PST

Don't know why this topic didn't came in my view, I was able to find the same a few months ago when I was looking into settings from laptop for google calender i also found a few users offering import-able calendar list to have it included in your calender like U.S.Holidays etc etc.

Chronus Clock from CyanogenMod Team

Posted: 31 Jan 2013 11:58 AM PST

Its working and I am loving it. :D

Gameloft shuts down Hyderabad Studio firing around 250 employees

Posted: 31 Jan 2013 11:45 AM PST

Modern combat 4 and asphalt 7 heat are their products.
Mostly they are into mobile and flash games.

PS: thank you for title correction.

The Offtopic Thread

Posted: 31 Jan 2013 11:32 AM PST

Gn bro.. Get well soon. :D

Google Maps Mercator Puzzle

Posted: 31 Jan 2013 10:57 AM PST

Mercator Puzzle

Pretty awesome.

Details

BSOD on Windows 8

Posted: 31 Jan 2013 10:54 AM PST

Wow! windows 8 BSOD looks nice unlike the one in win 7 :D

Battlefield 3: End Game

Posted: 31 Jan 2013 10:52 AM PST

Cannot connect to a few sites..Airtel Broadband Bangalore

Posted: 31 Jan 2013 10:21 AM PST

Quote:

Originally Posted by dips0502 View Post
So it seems they rebooted my modem, and reset my profile (where did they reset my profile, I dont know ) with the proper MTU value. And now I am able to access both. This was Airtel's quickest resolution I have seen in my 5 or so years with them. I am a bit impressed !!!


Check your next bill...they may bill extra for Platinum Support Service...hahaha

Vegas

Posted: 31 Jan 2013 10:13 AM PST

yeah. it is a show that you would have expected to be made in the 80s or 90s. not today. shows in those days were rather simple as this one is.