India Broadband Forum Feed


New ram

Posted: 30 Jan 2013 12:48 PM PST

Quote:

Originally Posted by vrij View Post
Why do I get the feeling you got a Desktop RAM rather than a Laptop model?

rofl! nope its laptop one come on yar desktop one won't fit in laptop... :p

Blackberry 10 launch event on January 30

Posted: 30 Jan 2013 11:55 AM PST

that doesn't look that bad. will consider if the price is good. I hope they dont **** up like they did with torch 2 in pricing.

Bharti Airtel now plans to enter Myanmar!

Posted: 30 Jan 2013 11:51 AM PST

Problem is synonyms of airtel. :D

Funny Images and Jokes Thread

Posted: 30 Jan 2013 11:20 AM PST

Bill Gates decided not to invest further in India after receiving a letter from Mr Banta ...

To,
Bill Gates,
Microsoft,
From: Banta
Date: 1 April 2012

Subject: Problems with my new computer...

Dear Mr. Bill Gates,
We have bought a computer for our home and we have found some problems,
which I want to bring to your notice ...

1. There is a button 'start' but there is no 'stop' button.
We request you to check this.

2. One doubt is whether any 're-scooter' is available in system?
I find only 're-cycle',
but I own a scooter at my home.

3. There is 'Find' button but it is not working.
My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot to
trace the key with this 'find 'button, but was unable to trace.
Please rectify this problem.

4. My child learned 'Microsoft word' now he wants to learn 'Microsoft sentence',
so when you will provide that?

5. I bought computer,
CPU,mouse and keyboard,but there is only one icon which shows 'My Computer': when
you will provide the remaining items?

6. It is surprising that windows says 'MY
Pictures' but there is not even a single photo
of mine. So when will you keep my photo in
that.

7. There is 'MICROSOFT OFFICE' what about
'MICROSOFT HOME' since I use the PC at home
only.

8. You provided 'My Recent Documents'.
When you will provide 'My Past Documents'?

9. You provide 'My Network Places'.
For God sake please do not provide 'My Secret
Places'.
I do not want to let my wife know where I go after my office hours.
Last one Mr. Bill Gates

P.S: "Sir, how is it that your name is Gates but
you are selling WINDOWS ?"

Regards,
Banta ..

Best Mobile Service Provider in India

Posted: 30 Jan 2013 10:48 AM PST

I am quite happy with vodafone. Reason i live on 6th floor and I can see mobile tower of almost all operator in near by buildings. :D

Windows Phone 7.8 Updates

Posted: 30 Jan 2013 10:14 AM PST

WP 7.8 is out now.... Slowlyy.... :triumphant:

Lava Iris 501

Posted: 30 Jan 2013 10:05 AM PST

Quote:

Originally Posted by AbhishekS View Post
At first glance I read it as 'Lavaris' :p

No doubts if the person who named this device might have this in mind.

A word which cannot be easily forgotten.

The Rise of Arjun Tendulkar

Posted: 30 Jan 2013 10:01 AM PST

if he needs to become star he needs to handle pressure now itself. people will follow him till he becomes confirmed success or confirm failure

Google Nexus 4

Posted: 30 Jan 2013 09:42 AM PST

Some more pics of white Nexus 4 in the below link:

Xu?t hi?n nhi?u hình ?nh th?c t? c?a LG Nexus 4 phiên b?n màu tr?ng | Tinhte.vn - C?ng ??ng Khoa h?c & Công ngh?

Non english website :smile:

Airtel Mail Service ("Powered by Google Apps") is being discontinued from 21st Jan 2013

Posted: 30 Jan 2013 09:31 AM PST

chori ki hadd hai :|