India Broadband Forum Feed


Feedback

Posted: 26 Nov 2012 01:01 PM PST

but i apologised in anothr thread and I have seen you post saying when member request you have unbanned also

i post in the deshdrohi

http://broadbandforum.in/movies/37377-deshdrohi-13.html#post676327

"*pls do not ban me. sorry for any issue. let me know what mistake i will correct. I became angry at taunts I got & hence replied harshly in other thread.

Aam Aadmi Party

Posted: 26 Nov 2012 12:24 PM PST

that 1 crore alone came from bhusan.. according to some news.

Reliance ADSL vs Metro Ethernet

Posted: 26 Nov 2012 12:23 PM PST

Yes I'm from Ahmedabad

Bought a new Vodafone Postpaid connection - Have queries

Posted: 26 Nov 2012 12:20 PM PST

299 bucks won't fetch you more than a GB on 3G. Has to be edge this.

Samsung Galaxy S2 16 GB

Posted: 26 Nov 2012 12:16 PM PST

serious flaw in above ROM Jay in bro..its file manager not able to read memory card until you give it riot access..change boot animation not able to detect zip file from internal or external memory.

but some plus point is faster net speed in 2g mode and smooth scrolling with nice features but memory consumption is pretty high.

Boss

Posted: 26 Nov 2012 11:40 AM PST

oh and the comments showed the quality was not good .. need to find a place to download HD quality ..

Applied for Airtel Broadband

Posted: 26 Nov 2012 11:04 AM PST

I have never faced a problem with Airtel technicians. They are prompt and solve the problem efficiently.

Apart from a one-off issue with customer care about plan change, my problem with Airtel is its low FUP and extremely high costs. But with respect to downtime or low speeds I rarely encountered problems