India Broadband Forum Feed


Feedback

Posted: 31 Oct 2012 01:18 PM PDT

Can i change my username? Gave my email id to lotta shitty sites. Cleaning up the name"bobbyguitarist" from net

Cops in India are now tracking torrent downloads to catch pirates

Posted: 31 Oct 2012 01:18 PM PDT

Quote:

Originally Posted by MediaFire View Post
its a open secret now , everyone spends GBs of bandwidth
no one can spend more than 25Gbs per month legit , just watching youtube vids or other stuff .

I can and do. Its not so tough...

Vodafone Spam Services

Posted: 31 Oct 2012 01:16 PM PDT

Data fudging happens in corporate offices, I have seen that.

The Mega Movie Review/Suggestion Thread!

Posted: 31 Oct 2012 01:03 PM PDT

Ekdum bakwaas. Totally rubbish. :thumbdown:

The Offtopic Thread

Posted: 31 Oct 2012 01:02 PM PDT

That's terrific yaar. Stay safe buddy.

Google Play Store not accepting Indian Credit and Debit Cards

Posted: 31 Oct 2012 12:33 PM PDT

Ya usually you won't get any such problems which you are facing in SBI right now. But again I would like to say it's the most lame bank with not so cooperative and arrogant staff. My experience with this bank is not satisfactory in some 3-4 branches across various cities.

How often do you eat Pizza?

Posted: 31 Oct 2012 12:27 PM PDT

I hate pizza but still sometime, once or twice in a year prefer U.S. Pizza due to my wife interest into pizzas

What's your age?

Posted: 31 Oct 2012 12:23 PM PDT

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
I feel so old in here :(

Mid life crisis!

You still here. I thought you gt retirement and would be getting pension now :p

Bigg Boss Season 6

Posted: 31 Oct 2012 12:19 PM PDT

Ya. She exposed some good things. She said that Bigg Boss invited her as youth icon and even promised her of no insulting and fighting.

Also it seems that final 8 has been given the script and they are driving the show accordingly. Delnaaz suspicious behavior is one such move.

And I really feel like slapping all these kittens when they cry on screen.

One more thing which surprised me today was increased volume level of Sana :D

And out of all these Urvasi is biggest gamer and bad fat mouth

Windows 8 General Impressions

Posted: 31 Oct 2012 12:18 PM PDT

I managed to get my printer working on Windows 8 by taking help from an HP guy at the HP Support Forum. It was a faulty driver which was published by HP in Windows Update. After providing relevant inputs to him, he pulled off the faulty driver from Windows Update published a fixed driver, and also sent me instructions on how to remove the faulty driver using a tool provided by him. The printer is working like a charm now. I'm impressed with HP as they provided support for a 6 year old printer.