India Broadband Forum Feed


I downloaded 20GB in 1 day.. Reliance Rocks..

Posted: 30 Oct 2012 01:02 PM PDT

Jai ambani lolol

Reliance Broadband Thunder 699 2mbps unlimited Plan in Faridabad

Posted: 30 Oct 2012 12:35 PM PDT

Quote:

Originally Posted by yashleo21 View Post
Same here man...I'll call them tomorrow too.Actually on IDM the speeds are pretty close to 4mbps but idk what happened to torrents :(

looks like u are download bad torrents from public torrent sites. I never download from public trackers as they have many leechers and seeders are always slow, I always download from private trackers like IPtorrents and Desitorrents.. these are paid ones and the seeds are using 1gbps servers so speed is always unlimited :D

OMG I downloaded around 20GB in 1 day :O

Google Nexus 4

Posted: 30 Oct 2012 12:10 PM PDT

Ridiculous explanation for not including memory card slot in Nexus phones:

http://androidos.in/2012/10/why-dont...uarte-answers/

How to push Reliance to cover my street/area?

Posted: 30 Oct 2012 12:00 PM PDT

No. Evdo is rcom netconnect.

Vodafone 'Made for you' Offers

Posted: 30 Oct 2012 11:43 AM PDT

VodaBot again

airtel broadband: airtel smartbytes updates

Posted: 30 Oct 2012 11:02 AM PDT

Quote:

Originally Posted by manĂ­aco View Post

Got this in my junk emails today!


I got the SmartBytes spam at the beginning of my billing cycle :glee:

Airtel Broadband retention team just told me that customer can disable smartbytes at his own end…

Posted: 30 Oct 2012 10:54 AM PDT

Quote:

Originally Posted by moindear View Post
Customer Care guys lying is not new in India. Dont know why they resort to these kind of tactics!

I think the basic reason is they have downsized the service crew to cut costs because of which the service deteriorates and the lying starts to cover the deficiency.

For the first time they took 24 hours to fix my connection which went dead yesterday.....earlier they would always fix it within a few hours. When I called to complain again the response was quick "okay sir...I will tell them you require immediate rectification"....they fixed it 12 hours later.