India Broadband Forum Feed


Women

Posted: 24 Jun 2012 12:44 PM PDT

MTNL 3G Jadoo User Experience

Posted: 24 Jun 2012 12:00 PM PDT

Oo disconnects and dummy connections every 5 min. But my modem is in different place due to house repair work.

Leverage

Posted: 24 Jun 2012 11:55 AM PDT

I've seen this show and it never disappoints. Worth watching.

Videocon D2H HD DVR DTH: HD DVR not available?

Posted: 24 Jun 2012 11:44 AM PDT

I saw a few DVR boxes manufactured in October 2010 at Trivandrum . The MRP listed is 6490, but the store owner says since they are not moving, he might sell them cheaper.

Qn : Is this model good enough , or should I wait for d2h to bring out a new STB?

Do the D2h folks to check for connectivity first ,or only after purchase of the STB / DVR?

p.s. : I sent a mail to Vineet Budki, but haven't received a reply .

Beam contact number for Kukatpally/KPHB Colony - Hyderabad

Posted: 24 Jun 2012 11:17 AM PDT

Try calling the customer care again and again. Theres nothing much you can do apart from that. Or, go to their main office.

Unable to do Vodafone 3G Recharge !!

Posted: 24 Jun 2012 11:16 AM PDT

Paytm is very slow today and I am fearing to take risk of recharging such high denomination on a 3rd party website. Main concern is whatif they didn't provided me 10 GB data.

Had already addressed the Issue with Vodafone CC and Social Media on Saturday but no response till now. Would wait till tomorrow or else purchase Airtel 3G.

Suggestion on DSLR Camera? Nikon vs Canon

Posted: 24 Jun 2012 11:13 AM PDT

It actually is, being a noob I had less hard of a time handling it :D

I might get the camera from nearest Croma, as I tried both cameras there to begin with.

Just not sure if they offer the camera body without the kit lens.

I think I should rather use the kit lens as being a noob, I won't realize the difference much and later upgrading it..

ANDROID 4.0 ICE CREAM SANDWICH update for the Motorola DROID RAZR and Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX.

Posted: 24 Jun 2012 11:01 AM PDT

Motorola websites tonight has information about the Android 4.0.4 update for the Motorola DROID RAZR and Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX.
Although they havent given any time frame but Verizon USA boards are buzzing that it might get pushed today.

Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich - Motorola Mobility, Inc. USA

Facebook Updates

Posted: 24 Jun 2012 10:48 AM PDT

Broadband Options in Hyderabad and Opinion on Digital Wireless

Posted: 24 Jun 2012 10:43 AM PDT

Yep :D ;)