India Broadband Forum Feed

India Broadband Forum Feed


Angry Birds Updates

Posted: 30 Dec 2011 01:04 PM PST

Is this game fun to play on PC ? I was thinking about playing it on PC... :D


India Tour of Australia 2011/12

Posted: 30 Dec 2011 01:02 PM PST

Some unforgettable Shatrism's :thumbup1:
  • That shot raced to the fence went like a TRACER bullet!
  • That was JUST what the doctor ordered.
  • This match, one gets a feeling, will go down to the wire.
  • Goes for the big one.When ever he says this line, the batsman gets out.
  • We had an excellent exhibition of cricket today. Over <n> runs were scored and in the end, it took a superb innings from <some_player> to win the match for <some_team>
  • Edged……………………… and TAKENNNNN!
  • It's a pressure-cooker situation out here.
  • I have a feeling that one of them is going to cut Loose now.
  • The atmosphere here is electrifying to say the least.
  • In the end, cricket was the real winner.
  • <batsman> goes huge! And thats gone about ten rows back!'' "That's come right out of the screws".
  • He has taken the aerial route!
  • Rapped on the pad n up goes the dreaded finger.
  • Good delivery.. first upp.
  • All 3 results are possible here!!!
These are just some of the famous clichés, for Shastri has a whole book of such one liner's that he uses in his commentary :grin:


Blackberry News and Updates

Posted: 30 Dec 2011 01:02 PM PST

Is Blackberry totally f or there still something left in it ?


Videocon D2H HD DTH: Exclusive : Zee TV HD Channels Pic !!!

Posted: 30 Dec 2011 12:40 PM PST

can't wait for ten hd !


I am on Home DSL 256kbps (Rs 799) plan. what plan is this?

Posted: 30 Dec 2011 12:13 PM PST

My bill says that i am on this plan. What should I do? I think I am being cheated. Although I get 512kpbs speed till 5gb.


MTNL 3G Jadoo User Experience

Posted: 30 Dec 2011 12:07 PM PST

did they change it ? because some guys on the forum posted @volcanoo and one more they are enjoying BSNL network without any extra charges ?


Airtel Edge Rs. 98 plan now has 1GB data transfer limit?

Posted: 30 Dec 2011 12:00 PM PST

I was ripped off the 3G speeds I was getting in November end. (around 22nd).
got 3G from July to November!

But since 25th December I am back on 3G,

The connectivity is consistent and I totally love it.

PS: I am using the Rs. 98 - 1GB - EDGE pack!


Optimum Idea GPRS settings

Posted: 30 Dec 2011 11:53 AM PST

I use 2g network.So is the speed i am getting all right?


The Mega Movie Review/Suggestion Thread!

Posted: 30 Dec 2011 11:51 AM PST

I really liked The Sixth Sense.

8.5/10


Happy New Year 2012

Posted: 30 Dec 2011 11:49 AM PST

Happy New Year. :D

Enjoy fellas!