India Broadband Forum Feed


Bigg Boss Season 6

Posted: 29 Dec 2012 12:31 PM PST

warren buffet also lives simple life I heard

Which song describes your current mood :)

Posted: 29 Dec 2012 12:24 PM PST

Funny Images and Jokes Thread

Posted: 29 Dec 2012 12:13 PM PST

Patient : Will it hurt me, doctor?
Doctor: Only when you get my bill, Mr John.

Doctor: I have some bad news and some very bad news.
Patient: Well, might as well give me the bad news first.
Doctor: The lab called with your test results. They said you have 24 hours to live.
Patient: 24 hours! That's terrible! What could be worse? What's the very bad news?
Doctor: I've been trying to reach you since yesterday

Patient: I'm in a hospital! Why am I in here?
Doctor: You've had an accident involving a bus.
Patient: What happened?
Doctor: Well, I've got some good news and some bad news. Which would you like to hear first?
Patient: Give me the bad news first.
Doctor: Your legs were injured so badly that we had to amputate both of them.
Patient: That's terrible! What's the good news?
Doctor: There's a guy in the next ward who made a very good offer on your slippers.

Table Tennis

Posted: 29 Dec 2012 12:11 PM PST

Nokia Lumia 820

Posted: 29 Dec 2012 12:11 PM PST

Phone performance is good, the look and feel of the phone is same as HTC HD2 (my thoughts) , hope to see more improvements in the OS side.

Les Miserable

Posted: 29 Dec 2012 12:05 PM PST

ACP Pradyuman (Shivaji Satam) is no long part of CID!

Posted: 29 Dec 2012 12:03 PM PST

Yes , I mean Gendaswami . :D typo

why govt is stopping peaceful protest?

Posted: 29 Dec 2012 11:58 AM PST

Micromax MMX 400R MiFi Router Review and INSTALLATION .

Posted: 29 Dec 2012 11:57 AM PST

Quote:

Originally Posted by iCon View Post
You can browse net by any device which supports wifi connection using this as a wifi hot spot.

i m planning to buy this micromax 400r device. i hav 2 queries to ask

1. can we use this device on the go. i mean can i use it over wifi on my blackberry without connecting it to any pc or via any cable ??

2. i hav heard issues with this device on windows 8. micromax has not given any update for windows 8 and its not working on windows 8. is it fixed ?

plzz reply n help

ty