India Broadband Forum Feed


YouTube Buffering on Airtel Broadband?

Posted: 27 Sep 2012 01:18 PM PDT

Horribly at my end. I have not tried switching to Airtel's own DNS. But I have never seen it this slow. It's worse than what I usually get through my VPN!

App.net Updates

Posted: 27 Sep 2012 01:13 PM PDT

Google Services not loading on Airtel Broadband and 3G?

Posted: 27 Sep 2012 01:02 PM PDT

4.2 was a pretty decent update. fixed a bunch of things. added some useless features. problems increased after this update.

U.S. Presidential Elections 2012

Posted: 27 Sep 2012 12:54 PM PDT

Sons of Anarchy

Posted: 27 Sep 2012 12:51 PM PDT

Flipkart User Experiences

Posted: 27 Sep 2012 12:48 PM PDT

that's why i have received no response here. http://broadbandforum.in/online-shop...kart-gift.html

Google Search Updates

Posted: 27 Sep 2012 12:47 PM PDT

The new absurd Airtel Broadband plans

Posted: 27 Sep 2012 12:46 PM PDT

Quote:

Originally Posted by chromaniac View Post
i think fastest plans would be 16mbps :P

For Bangalore,KA fastest plans are 4/8/16/20 mbps

Balpreet Kaur on her faith..

Posted: 27 Sep 2012 12:41 PM PDT

Quote:

Originally Posted by beekeys View Post
happy for how long.....??????? I papa knows better sir.........my question how much boys want to accept hair on her face...........we have girls in india even those having hairs but remove and become always tip top...........i am of view, she is lazy only..............

Hmm such a comment from a person staying in Punjab & who might himself be a sardar just makes me sad... I sincerely didn't realize that our some reason to live or fall in love or get married is good looks... I personally would prefer a good girl with a strong personality to a beautiful girl with no personality or courage... BTW if she really was that lazy she would not have taken the time to explain her beliefs in so much detail... She believes that her facial hair is part of god's gift to her in the form of her body... What is wrong with that??? BTW it is our imperfections that make us unique(my personal belief)... I too have a crooked right thump which looks downright ugly... Have had it since I was burned at the age of 5... But I have not had it fixed via plastic surgery even after repeated requests by my father as I feel it is part of who I am now... If I can feel such a pull towards a part of me for non religious beliefs, I can surly understand her attachment to her "imperfection" might be even greater than mine as its part of our religious beliefs... If god has given her that hair, surly god would also made a soul mate for her who will love her becoz of her "imperfections"...

PS the % quoted in that thread are pure bullshit... Yes it is true many Sikhs are successful in business & the Indian army has a higher % of Sikhs when compared to any other community but those statistics were pulled out of thin air...

25 Billion download celebrations on Google Play Store

Posted: 27 Sep 2012 12:40 PM PDT

I liked Create the Pottery. Its best timekiller.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dreams.pottery