India Broadband Forum Feed


How to get rid of dark circles?

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 01:24 PM PDT

Well due to personal work, since the last 20-25 days I'm sleeping at around 2:30am and getting up at 6:30am. I have developed dark circles too in the same period of time. Some of my friends say that the dark circles have developed due to lack of sleep.
So for that reason I'm trying hard to sleep early, but I want a better solution to get rid of these dark circles.

The dark circles are not much visible from far, I don't think that they are much noticeable even if I talk face to face with someone, but when I look at them from really close, I realize that they look bad.

Any suggestions to get rid of them or to reduce them?


BSNL Broadband Increasing Speeds on their plans?

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 01:24 PM PDT

Because they are fools and don't want money, even when customers are prepared to pay for the higher plans. I am currently on the old BBG 500 plan, which I use to download approx. 150GB a month (during the free hours). Now I want to take the new ULD 2150 plan. I am willing to pay more than 4 times the amount I am currently paying BSNL for around the same amount of bandwidth consumed.


veg or non veg

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 01:20 PM PDT

Non vegetarian.


Run Android apps on your PC

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 01:13 PM PDT

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbyguitarist View Post
maybe its cooz you have basic graphics card!

BTW it says "you have rocketdock installed in your system, plz uninstall it and try again"

i used to have rocketdock but i uninstalled it long back

I have NVIDIA GeForce G105M (512MB) + 4G RAM + 2.0GHz dual core processor; isn't that enough?

And even I had the same rocketdock message, I just googled about it and found a registry file to make changes so in the registry so that the message does not pops up again. Unfortunately I deleted that file just 5 minutes back or else I would have provided the file to you. :)


Asus O Play Mini

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 01:01 PM PDT

Sorry Kalyan for replying late.I ordered it but seems its out of stock and didnt get it anywhere.Got the WD Tv live and its brilliant as well.If you guys care will post a review.


Torrentleech invite

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 12:07 PM PDT

@rusty thanks for editing the ss ;)


Static IP changed, now heavy latencies.

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 11:42 AM PDT

Quote:

Originally Posted by x720 View Post
Change yoyr dns to google's. You should see a certain improvement Bsnl's routing sends you to the states and back !

Agree with x720. It may help in increasing somewhat fast browsing speed if you are connected with Google DNS very well which depends on BSNL.

I get better performance to Google DNS because I get connectivity from the ISP having better infrastructure offers low latency.

----------

Also check the line quality from Xmission(Speedtest).
It will give you better idea about ping time and jitter. Ping should be high whereas jitter should be low.

----------

Here is my result.


I get average 282ms latency. It may be because xmission speedtest server is in Utah, USA to which we normally get 200ms latency even if we access website from the broadband connection. I am pretty sure no body get 2ms jitter unless user has leased line or fiber connection. No company has that kind of performance.
My connection is preferable for online gaming and VOIP only if user subscribes for high speed tariff.


Google Apps accounts and Google Play website access

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 11:36 AM PDT

https://support.google.com/googlepla...answer=1146414

If you're using a Google Apps account, it's only possible to access the Google Play website if your account has been migrated to the new Google Apps infrastructure.
If your account has not yet been migrated, its recommend contacting your Google Apps domain administrator for assistance.


its getting more complex !


Feedback

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 11:27 AM PDT

Quote:

Originally Posted by x720 View Post
I seem to get logged out on every page load/refresh.

I too am facing this issue. Tried clearing cache, it didn't help.