India Broadband Forum Feed


Beetel 450TC1 Firmware Update

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 01:19 PM PST

Hi, can anyone tell me if we can use Tomato firmware for Beetel 450TC1 Modem-cum-router?


DeshDrohi

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 12:33 PM PST

People are not able to understand his real talent. so cannot help it


If he is looking for co-stars then he should consider this brilliant guy from the south who incidentally came in a movie in 2007 - Sam Anderson - A clip below (its in Tamil.. but trust me you would equally enjoy it in mute) .. I believe I may have shared this elsewhere on this forum before

2008 - Best Tamil Comedy..err.. Song I mean - YouTube


Hathway HD

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 11:53 AM PST

Rs. 6,666 Annual Subscription for 7-HD Channels to me is Day-light Robbery at it its best. I was advised by my cable operator to wait till January 2012 for Hathway to announce new subscriptions with plenty more HD Channels before i decide to go for Hathway HD.

Hathway does not convince me their present available plan worthy.

Until then, i will choose to wait for 2012 :)


Tata Sky DTH: Jingalala Saturdays are becoming fun, Today they are running another ONE DAY Offer!

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 11:44 AM PST

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmahendra View Post
yes, keep intentionally watching on each saturday.....

On 29 October 2011. the alert flashed in which, I got 50% off on TATASKY+HD and also got Rs.300 bonus for exchange of normal STB to Plus.
I paid 3999 and got Rs.2000 + Rs.300 in my account. The final cost to me for my TS+HD was only Rs.1700.

The more surprise is TS+HD comes with 500GB Western Digital Sata Harddisk built inside and due to thailand flood the market cost of 500GB HDD was Rs.4900 at that time.

Now TS+HD costs Rs.4999 which is too high. Anyways......मैंने इसको टाइम पे लगा डाला, इसीलिए मेरा हो गया रे झींगालाला. lolz

I also got the same offer - 50% on TS+ HD & did get Rs. 2000 credit back to the account, but what was that additional Rs. 300 ?


Multi Discount Coupon thread

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 11:13 AM PST

I am trying to recharge my cell using freecharge.in, even after entering correct card info, SBI gateway sends me back saying Auth. failed.

Rusty: seems ip4s is not available on discount in any case.
even the mastercard codes doesn't work, one can generate one using www. letsbuy.com/mastercard/


Tata Sky Plus HD DTH: Discovery world HD

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 11:01 AM PST

There is no such problem here.


Suggest a Laptop Thread

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 10:52 AM PST

ordered today from Flipkart

Lenovo Essential G Series G570 (59-306782) laptop @ rs 22624....used citibank credit card & chose the 6 months emi option, Rs 500 extra (monthly rs 3800 or so,if 3 emi no interest charge)

Just a shade below Core i3 -but sandybridge.

Intel B950 -2.10Ghz dual core processor /2 G ram/500 gb HDD/ DOS/15.6"

Lenovo G570 with B800 variant is available @ rs 20500 or so. Core I3 with 1st gen processor models are available around 24 k.

I will buy another 4 Gb ddr3 ram @ rs1250 or so and make it 6 Gb ram. win7 64 bit -I have to instal.

Lenovo Essential G Series G570 (59-306782) Laptop With Accessories: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Lenovo Notebook


Does God Exist?

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 10:48 AM PST





Quote:

I proved why it needs a creator.



If Human laws require creation, the much broader laws of Sceince will require creation. I have proved it.
just becuase it is true for A, doesnt necessarily mean it is so for B.

----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samm View Post
@Saarth

When did I say, you are 100% sure that God doesn't exist?

Are you sure you were replying to my post? :|

u said, for a person who couldnt reply to a question is yes or no, seeking existence of god was a disturbing pursuit.

----------



i'll use his argument for why god doesnt exist.

"if there is a god, wouldnt you think he'd flick hitler's head off?"

he sent his sons, demi gods, prophets etc in the past, could he not do it this time before millions were gassed or killed in war, or even before he rose to power?


mistakenly disabled service needed for bluetooth usb to function?

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 10:44 AM PST

Can you see anything like this on the taskbar?




By the way, which version of windows you are using? Xp, Vista or Seven?